Tasmania Discovery Tour
Tasmania Discovery Tour - 6 Days
Departures run from 26 April 2021 to 14 March 2022
• 5 nights accomodation at 3 - 4 star rated lodgings. *(Guests booking the 'Single' option will always have a private hotel room to themselves).
• All breakfasts and lunches provided
• Bottled water provided on tour.
• FREE wine, cheese, chocolate, oysters & honey tastings.
• Daily afternoon tea, coffee & biscuit stops included FREE.
• Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at any Hobart CBD Hotel.
• 1 x evening meal provided at Cradle Mountain.
• All attractions, entry fee’s and National Parks passes provided.
• The stunning panoramic views from Mt Wellington Summit.
• Visit a winery in one of Tasmania’s most famous wine regions the Coal Valley.
• Fully guided tour of Australia most famous culturally historic site - Port Arthur.
• 25min Harbour Cruise of Port Arthur aboard the the spacious catamaran vessel Marana.
• Tasmania’s east coast and the incredible Bay of Fires.
• Visit the award winning Nature World for an interactive experience with Tasmania’s native animals including the Tasmanian Devil.
• Sampling some of the best & freshest food and wine in all of Australia.
• Stroll through the lovely grounds of Cataract Gorge in Launceston.
• Fully guided tour at the unique Marakoopa show Caves, includes viewing some of the best Glow Worms in Australia.
• Majestic Cradle Mountain and its stunning highland scenery.
• Evening animal spotting adventure in Cradle Mountain including Wallabies, Pademelons and our favourite the Wombats!
• The rugged west coast - where many travellers never venture.
• The Wall in the Wilderness art Gallery in Derwent Bridge.
• 2 of Tasmania’s most photographed waterfalls - Nelson Falls & the 3 tiered Russell Falls.
• Fully accredited and experienced local guides.
• A suggested Sunday itinerary for those looking for further attractions while on the island would be a Bruny Island day trip leaving from Hobart CBD or a ferry ride up the Derwent River to spend the day at the famous Museum of Old & New MONA.