Perfect Tasmania with AAT Kings
Full Tasmania Tour
13 days from $7,646 per person, twin share*
Sales from March 20, 2022 to March 31, 2023
Nature, culture, food or wine – Tasmania delivers. The Apple Isle encapsulates everything great about Australia, from its cosmopolitan cities to its vast wilderness areas – there’s famed Freycinet on the East Coast, and the untouched Gordon River and Cradle Mountain on the West. In between lie blissful beaches, world-class vineyards, cheesemongers, cider-makers… and some of the most dramatic waterfalls you’ll encounter on this full Tasmania tour.
Itinerary: Travel from Hobart, visiting Salamanca Market & City Sights, Strahan, Cradle Mountain, Launceston, Freycinet, Wineglass Bay Cruise, Port Arthur, before returning to HobartDeparts: Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec 2022, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec 2023
Inclusions: Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide, Be My Guest Lunch and Cider Tasting with host Guy Robertson at Mt Gnomon Farm in Penguin, Centrally located premium hotels, 12 full breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 x Be My Guest lunch, 7 x dinners with wine, 1 x farewell dinner
|15 Apr, 16 Sep, 14 Oct, 11 Nov, 09 & 30 Dec 2022||$7,646.00*|
|20 Jan, 10 Feb, 03 Mar & 24 Mar, 14 Apr, 15 Sep, 10 Oct, 10 Nov, 08 & 29 Dec 2023||$7,875.00*|
|19 Jan, 09 Feb, 01 & 22 Mar 2024||$8,105.00*|
Important Note: Prices listed are indicative and may not be available on all departure dates listed. Prices are seasonal and are subject to change. From price is based on 15 April 2022 departure.
• Bridestowe Lavender Farm is blooming beautiful; take a backstage tour (and a scoop of purple ice-cream is a must!).
• The apples grown at Mount Gnomon are transformed into cider, which you’ll sip over a Be My Guest lunch with farmer Guy Robertson.
• Who better to reveal Port Arthur’s heritage than a resident historian, guiding you through Australia’s best-preserved convict site.
• Tassie has some of the county’s most immense wilderness areas; your holiday contributes to their growth by sponsoring planting projects.
• Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide • Be My Guest Lunch and Cider Tasting with host Guy Robertson at Mt Gnomon Farm in Penguin • 12 full breakfasts • Stay 12 nights in hand-picked accommodation • 7 dinners with wine • 1 x be my guest lunch• 1 x farewell dinner • 3 lunches
Terms and Conditions
* From price is for Apr to Dec 2022 departures. All pricing is NZD per person subject to availability and subject to currency fluctuations. General Conditions: Prices are correct as of 20 March 2022, subject to availability, & may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Amendment & cancellation fees apply. Travel Agent professional service fees will apply. We welcome all major credit cards however a credit card processing fee will apply. Whilst every care is taken to accurately present the information & pricing we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Full terms & conditions apply and can be obtained from your YOU Travel Advisor. Contact us for further details.